Effective Date: 01/09/2020
BY CHOOSING TO USE THE WEBSITES OR SERVICES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND CERTIFY THAT:
- YOU ARE OR ARE OLDER THAN THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THE JURISDICTION IN WHICH YOU RESIDE AND ARE LEGALLY COMPETENT TO ENTER INTO CONTRACTS.
1. Contact Information
Lanna Innovation Education Group Co., Ltd
Attn: Richard Gaskell
166 Moo 10, Baanwan
Hangdong, Chiang Mai 50230
Email: [email protected]
The Website is controlled and operated by us from our offices in the Kingdom of Thailand and is intended only for persons residing in the Kingdom of Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Myanmar, Laos, the People’s Republic of China, Hong Kong S.A.R., Macau SAR, Japan, South Korea, Mongolia and Taiwan. We make no representation that any of the materials or services to which you have been given access are available or appropriate for use in other locations. Your use of or access to the Website outside of the above stated countries should not be construed as our purposefully availing ourselves of the benefits or privilege of doing business in any country or jurisdiction other than the countries mentioned above.
We hereby disclaim all warranties. We make the site available “as is”, without warranty of any kind. You assume the risk of any and all damage or loss from use of, or inability to use, the Site or Service. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we expressly disclaim any and all warranties, express or implied, regarding the Site and Service, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. We do not warrant that the Site or Service will meet your requirements or that the operation of the site or the service will be uninterrupted or error-free. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
Your access and use of the Website may be unavailable during periods of peak demand, system upgrades, malfunctions, or scheduled or unscheduled maintenance, or for other reasons. You assume the risk of any and all damage or loss from use of, or inability to use or access the Website.
3. Website Content and Our Intellectual Property
All contents of the Website are Copyright © 2020 Lanna Innovation Education Group Co., Ltd. All rights are reserved. All of our trademarks, logos, brand names, service marks, trade dress, trade names, copyrights, patents, domain names, trade secrets, text, graphics, images, music, software, audio, video, works of authorship of any kind, information or other materials that are posted, generated, provided or otherwise made available through or embedded in the Website, and all other proprietary rights (collectively, “Intellectual Property”) whether registered or not, are our property or are licensed to us or one of our authorized partners where applicable. IES exclusively owns all right, title, and interest in and to the Website, including all Intellectual Property.
To access certain features of the Website on your device, your device must satisfy certain system and technical requirements and have Internet access. You are solely responsible for all charges associated with your device, including, without limitation, Internet access and data charges by your wireless carrier or any third party.
You agree that we may send you notifications, emails, text messages, alerts, or other electronic communications in connection with our Website, including, but not limited to our rewards program. You can control most communications from the Website by email or through your phone or device, provided necessary certain communications may not be disabled or prevented, such as service announcements and administrative messages. You agree to bear all messaging or data fees you may be charged by your wireless carrier or any third party.
4. Your Use of the Websites
Intellectual Property: When you use the Website or Services, you agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content in violation of any our or any third party’s intellectual property rights. We will immediately suspend and/or terminate any Website or Service user who is found to have infringed our or a third party’s intellectual property rights while using the Websites or Services.
Copyright Notice: If you have evidence, know, or have a good-faith belief that your rights or the rights of a third-party have been violated and you want us to delete, edit, or disable the material in question, you must provide us with all of the following information at the contact information listed above:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
We reserve the right to terminate your use of Websites and/or Service in our sole and absolute discretion.
5. Prohibited Conduct
You agree not to do any of the following:
- Post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any User Content that: (a) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights, or other intellectual property rights, proprietary rights, confidentiality rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (b) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable treaty, law, rule, order, or regulation or would give rise to civil, criminal, or administrative liability; (c) is fraudulent, false, misleading, untrue, or deceptive; (d) is defamatory, threatening, harassing, vulgar, obscene, or offensive; (e) promotes violence, discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment, or harm against any individual or group; or (f) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances;
- Without our express written consent, use, display, or publish any information or content on the Website, or any individual element within the Website; the IES name, Intellectual Property, or other proprietary information;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Website, our computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of our providers;
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any our system or network or breach any of the security or authentication measures that we use or that are used by us for access to the Website;
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble, or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by us or any of our providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Website;
- Attempt to access or search the Website or download content from the Website through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by us or other generally available third-party web browsers;
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation;
- Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a IES trademark, logo URL or product name without our express written consent;
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Website to send altered, deceptive, or false source-identifying information;
- Attempt to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the software, including, without limitation, the source or object code, used by us in providing the Website;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, malware, crashing, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Website;
- Collect or store any personally identifiable information, personal data, personal information, or other sensitive information from the Website or from other users of the Website without their express consent;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; or
- Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
We reserve the right to terminate your use of Websites and/or Service in our sole and absolute discretion.
6. Dispute Resolution and Choice of Law
All arbitration conducted pursuant to this Agreement shall apply the laws of the Kingdom of Thailand. Each party to the arbitration shall pay, in equal portions, all arbitration fees through the final adjudication of any claim. The substantially prevailing party in any such arbitration or permitted court action shall be entitled, in addition to any other rights and remedies it may have, to reimbursement for its reasonable attorneys’ fees, expert fees, costs of the action, and costs of the arbitration (including, without limitation, arbitrator and arbitration forum costs and fees).
Unless prohibited by applicable law, any and all arbitrations pursuant to these Terms shall occur solely and exclusively on an individual basis. Class arbitrations and class, representative, and/or collective actions are not permitted. THE PARTIES AGREE THAT A PARTY MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST ONE ANOTHER ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PUTATIVE CLASS, COLLECTIVE AND/OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless IES agrees otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
7. Limitation of Liability
In no event will IES be liable to you or any third party making claims on your behalf or through you (whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or any other legal theory) for any indirect, consequential, incidental, punitive, exemplary, or special damages, or any damages for loss of data, profits, revenue, reputation, business, or goodwill, or business interruption, damages relating to the loss, inaccuracy, corruption, or inaccessibility of data, costs of recovering data, or costs incurred in repairing or replacing computers, software, mobile devices, tablets, or other devices, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will IES’s aggregate liability to you or to any third party making claims on your behalf or through you exceed all payments paid by you to IES during the twelve (12) months preceding the date that you assert any claim against IES.
9. Effective Date and Modifications
© 2020 IES All Rights Reserved